Please Note - site is contantly updated as seasons start and finish and other events are run.
Autumn 2013 Season - Finals this weekend...
Melbourne Comp Handy Info
A handy list of details for quick reference. Details on current evently running seasons are further down.
Autumn 2013 Season - Finals this weekend!
The final version of the Finals Timetable is now uploaded. See you all there...
The Tuesday Night Draw (A and B grade) is now available.
The Wednesday Night Draw (C and Novice) is now available.
The ladder - now available! Uploaded 17 May 2013
The 2013 Autumn Entry formis now available.
Important Dates/Entry Details:
Any questions, please contact the comp director:
- Deadline for Early Bird entry fee of $700 per team: 1 February 2013
- Deadline for Std Entry Fee of $780 per team: 8 February 2013
- Season start Date: 26 February 2013
- Season Finals: Revised to Satureday 25 May 2013 commencing at 6 pm
0421 217 513
If you need to pay your comp fees and similar, the banking details are available here. Please ensure you put your NAME on the transfer, and email us through some proof of payment, be it a screen shot or whatever, as otherwise we have no idea who it is from.
Cocktail Comp - Completed - much fun had again.
Thanks to all who participated and pitched to help out.
2012 Spring Comp - Completed - Results and Photos up now.
Please note: as before, the last placed team and first placed teams in each grade will be promoted and relegated at the Comp Directors discretion.
As always, any questions please contact me:
The ladder - now available.
If you wish to pay comp fees and similar via EFT, the details are below. Please note the following:
- Team fees are paid as one team payment, not as individuals.
- Please ensure your name or team name is on the transfer
- Please ensure you email through some sort of proof of payment, screenshot or similar. We dont have access to the account, so we cant see the transactions until months later when we get the statement.
Victorian Canoe Polo
Commonwealth Bank Australia
ACC: 0090 0807
Issues? Email us on:
Richmond Recreation Centre
Indoor 50m Pool
Gear hire (to be paid by the first night)
$40 (per paddler C and Novice)
$50 (per paddler A and B - no paddle included)
For the competition to run successfully assistance is needed. Each night requires pool coordinators and duty referees. If you can assist here or elsewhere, please contact the Melbourne Comp Director (see below).
0421 217 513